Terms of Service
Learn more about the terms of service governing Fixture.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Fixture website and application and all content, services and products available at or through the website. Fixture is owned and operated by Matthew Smith, LLC. By using Fixture, you accept these terms of service.
Your Fixture Website and Content
Fixture does not store any website content on its servers. If you operate a website built with Fixture or use the Fixture application, you are responsible for the following:
- Maintaining the security of your website
- Backing up the content of your website
- Ensuring the content complies with local and national laws
- Ensuring your content complies with copyright law, property rights, and trademark laws
- Ensuring your content does not infringe on other's intellectual property
- Ensuring your content does not infringe on other's trade secrets
- Ensuring your content does not infringe on third party licenses
- Ensuring your content does not contain viruses, trojan horses, or anything that may damage any one else's computer
- Ensuring your content is not spam or pornographic in nature
- Ensuring your site does not mislead other's in any unlawful way
Violation of Terms
Fixture reserves the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason. Fixture does not store content on its servers and cannot remove content.
Payment and Renewal
Fixture is a paid service. By signing up for Fixture, you agree to pay Fixture the fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up and will cover the use of that service for the period as indicated. Fees are not refundable. Fixture services are automatically renewed unless cancelled by the user. Fixture can be cancelled at any time using the Account tab in the settings dashboard.
Fixture asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Fixture violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Fixture.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Fixture is provided “as is”. Fixture hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Fixture nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that it will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.